Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Restroom Sex
Thread: Restroom Sex
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2015, 04:03 PM
goofyguy
Cruiser

First time I ever did anything hot in a restroom was back in my early 20s, I had been on a trip and was driving along near San Angelo Texas and saw a rest stop. I was glad to see it as I really needed to use the bathroom and wasn't thinking anything of it. I went in and ended up in a stall sitting down. These stalls did not have head high partitions, just maybe chest high. There was a guy in one so I went to the next stall and went about my business. Well this guy was about my age, 20-21 at the time, kinda curly blond hair and seemed anxious. About a minute or so after I'd sat down I noticed him moving arms (I could see shoulders moving) and the guy stands a little and looks at me. I thought "what the hell" and stood a little to look down in his stall...WOW, he pulled his shirt off and had no pants on and was stroking his cock like a complete slut.. I touched my cock and the guy immediately comes to my stall and has my cock in his mouth within about 15 seconds... Within another minute he stops, stands, turns his booty to my hard cock and backs his ass up on it. I plunged my cock in all the way and start pumping him like I did my gf when I wanted to POUND her.... This goes on for a few more pumps then I start to cum in his ass... then in one of the hottest things I have ever felt, the guy reaches back with both hands and grabs my butt and pulls me into him so I will spunk ALL my cum IN his ass.. I then feel his ass twitching and could see spurts of cum all over the place from the guy's cock.. It was all over within maybe 3-4 minutes but was really an intense and incredibly hot experience...
Quote |