Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time having sex with a married man
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2015, 04:21 PM
goofyguy
Cruiser

The first guy I ever had sex with was married, basically the guy loved to suck my teenage cock completely dry (I was 17 at the time) but would let me fuck him in the ass on occasion... Well one time I was at his house in the garage getting my cock sucked, I was holding off cumming because I'd told him I wanted some ass but he didn't want to take it in the ass but wanted it down the throat...Well here his wife comes driving in the driveway outside the garage. She wouldn't be able to see us but would want help with groceries obviously... The guy stopped sucking as he didn't want the wife to catch him but I told him not to stop, that I needed to CUM (he had been sucking me going on something like 5 minutes by this time) he says that he can't have ANY on his face and would have to swallow it... I told him to SUCK... Well within maybe 15 seconds I let myself go ahead and CUM and this guy is deepthroating my cock. His wife was outside the garage calling for him and he's got my big cock down his throat swallowing all my spunk... I came a LOT that day too. After I finish he gets up and tells her he's coming. I snuck out the door on the other side of the garage and walked back to my car which I'd parked a block away....
Quote |