Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - saunas update
Thread: saunas update
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2016, 04:59 AM
Oral_Anal_Lea
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregvc View Post
Last night -Seed not that busy but at one stage we were ushered upstairs as police paid a visit. Got me worried. The DVD works but it has the same 5 minute video on and on. Lighting generally bad. Farose 2 busy.
Looking for Mature Top Men...

I have edited out and deleted vitually all of this person's post. Per his CFS profile, he lives in Arizona. The post did not pertain to Thailand or Southeast Asia.

I also noticed he had included an email address in the post. CFS doesn't allow email address, phone numbers, or other forms of contact information in the Message Board posts. These posts are indexed by search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.). Both Keith when he was alive and I have received requests from people to delete their emails or even a screen name from here that they found appearing elsewhere on the Internet and which compromised their privacy or some other personal need.

After many of these incidents, Keith asked me to code the Member Profile pages so that they should not come up in search engines. Therefore, please keep your contact information of whatever form in your CFS Member Profile and do not include it in your posts to the Message Board. Seriously.

I think everyone will appreciate if posts are also kept on topic geographically, i.e., if you are in Arizona, post in Arizona. If you are in Arizona but will visit Bangkok, post your questions here about Bangkok. If anyone wants to make a general cum-one-cum-all-I-need-a-cock post and specify more than one geographic area, it would be better to use our Personals.

Bob S. ~ Manager/Editor
Quote |