Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Update on Bars in Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2016, 09:43 PM
gregvc
Cruiser

Nature Boy

I have been there a few times in the last month. Never more than 2 other customers there in their small space. Boys were friendly but smokers. I offed Tom/Dom last night. Tattooed front and back. 400 baht bar fee, 300 room at hotel and 1,000 for the boy. Worst session I have ever had. He said that he was 50% gay but I don't think so. He could not get it up, wanted to smoke (I said no) and had his mobile next to him all the time. After 10 mins he asked if I wanted to cum! He grimaced if I had my finger anywhere near his ass. Did not suck me. I had enough. Dressed and told him I was going back to the bar. He did not seemed worried. I paid him. I should have noticed the signals more but I still think that service should be at least adequate. I said to one of the dressed boys that the session was very bad. Until this I had been generous with drinks and tips. No more. The chubby guy always asks for a drink even though he reeks of cigarettes. The owner must have money to burn.
Quote |