Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2016, 07:16 PM
pong
Cruiser

Reincarnation of 2 places for old-time BKK-hands: Visited them both in the last weeks. Note that both are new location and except for name and a few elements of old-style service, the rest is all new. Thanks to a poster divinemadman on gaythailand.forum who also did field-research.
WHITE HOUSE advertsies since a few month again on TMB, new location in Lard Prao 128, short soi opposite soi 101, turn left into soi and its behind a small park/garden, clearly labelled. A few yrs ago many of use made the trip out to bangkapi to enjoy the services of a guy named Bird. To my surprise half of the staff is from JEY and apparently have defected from there. Pricing and service also seems much similar to Jey. House is new and smartly decorated in black/white motif, high massage-tables.
BODY CLUB of soi 8 fame is indeed reopened and mainly uses LINE for adverstsing. Run by I think the former cashier. In Sukhumvit soi 97/1, go in soi, first building on left, 3d house-green upper part, front is black sliding glass doors. NO label nor name, also not inside. 450 bt buys you 90 mins oil, tip 1000.
On my visit choice was quite small, but I hit a non-hensum but very, very skilled guy with all the services: shower with you before and after, massage and follow-up. After this all on coming down there were around 10/12 guys waiting. Right next to Bang Chak BTS-exit 3 or lift even better. After this experience worth the far trip out. BUilding is a normal Thai shophouse, old and pretty neglected. Beds seem taken from old BC-in between floor mattress and high tables-low double beds.
The former the NINE ''spa'' staffed by young/small mostly hilltribe guys beside the Liberty hotel on Pradiphat/Sapan kwai is under renovation and has relocated and now calls it The BRIDGE. Its in a soi near to exit 3 of BTS, opposite and furthest away from BigC. Come off stairs, turn back, next soi to right-green sign, as BC black sliding doors and no further labels. Right of a shop ''intelligent solutions'' and thus a little further as the many msg-shops in the sois to sauna/cinema. Have not yet been inside.
Quote |