Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adult Bookstore Locations and Etiquette?
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2016, 12:43 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojavebottom View Post
The Pleasure Palace located on Hwy 68 in Golden Valley, just west of Kingman has been a very good spot for years. Most of the booths have holes, the guys know the local etiquette for hooking up and if you sit in a booth with a hole expect an invite to either give or get head. Great place. Clean and secure. Great staff.
Thanks for mentioning Pleasure Palace. I checked the page for Pleasure Palace in our Sex Listings and I saw the last review was a year ago and some info about the place was out of date.

I'm going to your recommendation as a new review on the page linking to this discussion, and also update the web site address and whatever else needs changing.

By the way, please feel to post new reviews and also to suggest places which you don't see on the Sex Listings using the 'Suggest New Place for This Area' link near the top of whatever state/province, metro area, or city/town page. That let's people know that a place is still active and whether or not it's a good place to go.

Thanks!

Bob S. ~ Manager/Editor
Quote |