Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - So The Zika Virus Can Be An STD...
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2016, 12:28 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I have a new software package that is meant to replace the current CFS Home Page and all the sub-pages on that section of the site. This will mean that instead of the cumbersome hard-coded HTML Keith had used I'll be able to update or add pages much more quickly and easily.

Once I have that installed -- and it's my top priority for the new software and software updates -- I intend to add a page for health issues for men who have sex with men. I'll be able to keep it updated as there are new developments, such as that meningitis outbreak among gay men in 2012 and again later, the approval of Truvada, and issues such as Zika.

To the extent that a lot of the guys who use CFS are married or have girlfriends, the microcephaly issue may be significant to them. From what I've read, the GBS issue seems to have happened in very few cases despite way that one article quoted the Colombian Health Minister.

All for now, too much to do as ever. ~ Bob S.
Quote |