Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - So The Zika Virus Can Be An STD...
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2016, 11:35 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
It would be very cool to get this new page, and a bit of revamped site, too.

I guess, some of us who have been hanging around for a long time may be missing the 'old' layout but we all know that the things do change, don't they?
Just one thing more: I'm still managing (or coping?) with several ongoing emergencies and unexpected crises since mid-December. It would be unrealistic right now to set the timeframe for the changes, but they definitely have to happen and are underway.

The last real changes in the site's templates were designed by Keith in possibly 2010 or 2011 and didn't truly accommodate mobile browsers. Just glancing at our stats, recently we've had 35% of our users coming from a mobile o/s, whether it's a phone or a table, Apple, Android, or whatever.

A recent article claimed that 52.7% of Internet users last year worldwide used mobile devices. That number came from a source which said it was 75.1% in the US.

I assume that includes folks who primarily use Apps, but I've also read that many people rely on a mobile device as their primary web browser. They may not even have a laptop or desktop, or they may use it less for entertainment and social/hookup purposes.

So many of these mobile users are being lost by CFS to other sites.

Thus, we need to change to keep an audience and simply to stay in business.

Stay tuned. ~ Bob S.
Quote |