Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Glory Hole Alert
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2016, 10:40 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
I can confirm there is an active glory hole at the bus terminal in Chachoengsao.
Thank you. I will see that it's added to the Sex Listings. From what ChristianPFC had said in December, I am unsure of the location. When it comes up in my queue of new places to publish I will look into it again. icon513, if you can provide the address or approximate location that would be a big help.

I think we all understand that such places, not just in Thailand but everywhere, may exist for awhile and then disappear. Nothing is permanent, but the Listings are a guide and a record of what has been said about a place at a particular place and time.

Also, and as we've previously discussed, other sites are more comprehensive for East Asia, Southeast Asia, and other regions, I hope that CFS can provide a global resource to the extent possible, even though it has historically US-centric.

Thanks again. ~ Bob
Quote |