Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mature cock tastes and feels as good as young!
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2016, 01:38 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
I was never looking for someone older when I was younger - but I was also not turned off by the idea.

It astounds me how in so many posts you see comments about how this bar or that ABS are just filled with "old trolls in their 40's / 50s / 60s".

I guess some posters don't realize that someday they will be older as well and still be looking to have some fun. They may not want to have sex with them, and that is their choice and fine, but I find it funny in a group that is supposed to be wanting acceptance how many are judgmental.
I am pretty much with John here.

I was into my peers, and later on into the guys in their mid-20's to mid-30s.

I have never had any interest in the 'older' dudes, and this has not changed.

I also have no interest in other total tops, dudes into heavy leather, bondage, BDSM, slave-master relationships, foot fetish, etc., to mention just the few.

Just like anyone else, I guess, I was approached by any number of men whom I did not find attractive enough to hook up with, while cruising for casual, NSA hookups.

Hardly anyone, young or old failed to understand 'No, thank you!' True, maybe a dozen or so of guys needed to be told more than once but that did not end the world as we know it.

More importantly, I always understood the notion of both public and private space when it came to your cruising. Nope, I neither owned the park, the bar, the club or the ABS nor the movie theater nor the beach. Everybody had their good right to be there and look for their hookups.

Just like most other young(er) dudes, I used to enjoy the privilege of getting free/half-price entrance tickets to a few venues I liked to frequent. The old(er) dudes paid their ticket to get in, and had every right to be there as well. A ticketed customer is a ticketed customer.

I also understand the young(er) dudes who feel less comfortable in the presence of men who could be their fathers or sometimes their grandfathers. If you want to mesh with the guys of your choice and age only, more power to you. Organize your own house party, by invitation only.

Wanna hit the big, daily fresh meat market? Accept the rules of the game.

KD
Quote |