Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To Discovery
Thread: To Discovery
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2016, 09:32 PM
Deschannel
Cruiser

To Discovery

You're at an age where you know you're gay but don't know what gay is really. When you find yourself in public areas you sense men staring at you but you still don't know what gay is. You find yourself going more often to these places but you're very young and still....don't know what gay is. You are a bit older now and have your ears out for some understanding of what gay is but really....you don't know what gay is. You know you get a hard on every 5 minutes and the fantasy is always being naked with a man but still....you don't know what gay is. You get flashed by a man at the top floor of the library and he follows you to the bathroom and as you stand by the urinal he stands at the next one and he's looking at your hairless dick throbbing and now you're starting to get an idea what gay is. One day you're delivering the afternoon newspapers of a 14 story apartment complex and a man talks to you about how exactly he wishes to have his newspaper delivered and now you're thinking if im going to understand what gay is I hope it's with this guy. You forget to deliver the paper exactly as he says and he chases you down before you get to the stairs and sternly asks if he should write down his instructions for me and now you're thinking if I say yes i just may get a lesson to what gay is.

You enter his apartment as he's writing something down and you see there is a movie with naked men doing things you didn't even consider and just by that glance you are thinking it's time to know what gay is. So you slowly walk towards the TV and only focus on just what n the heck are these guys doing and you're getting a serious upgrade to what has always puzzled you about what gay is. Your newspaper customer is saying something to you but all attention is towards this incredible movie explaining all what gay is. To get my attention he stands n front of me totally naked with a giant dick and finally, you are going to leave this place with some knowledge of what gays is.
Quote |