Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - bareback btm looking
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2016, 01:15 PM
Virgin2slut
Cruiser

Well if you ever end up in Hattiesburg Mississippi message me and I can meet you at the first truckstop you come to so I can share some southern hospitality or you can just say hi and fuck me in my ass. Nothing like getting fucked by a stranger. I'm bisexual as of 3 am this morning. A very sexy slender young man who was brave enough to take a dare from me having never met me came to a truckstop men's restroom stall and waited for me to knock walk in face the wall. So I'm taking a break from women and modesty and try to be as slutty as possible for next 3 years. A year per bad relationship. I want to fuck and be fucked as often and as many different guys as I can in 3 years. Transgender too. For my birthday I want to have as many guys that will show up to go double team or one by one until I get birthday dong all night and next morning whoever spent night can give me a painful booty breakfast of Cajun sausage dick to think about for days after. So come on down to Mississippi and say hello and squirt in my colon so I can feel warm inside because of you.
Quote |