Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Joplin area video theatres
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2016, 11:22 AM
Hungry586
Cruiser

Joplin area video theatres

Missouri has a collection of places to cruise. Personnally I like visit Midnight Video near Jopin and Vegas Video near Cathage. Both offer good videos but in different modes.
Midnight Video offers cruisy booths with a friendly staff. Where as Vegas Video offers 7 rooms with seating and a broad range of gay and straight videos.
Although I usually visit both, my preference goes with how much time I have to spend. Midnight Video with its coin fed video booths tend to cater to the cum and go crowd. I like it when I am short on time.
Vegas Video on the other hand, provides a one price all day entry. There, people seem to wander the rooms for long periods of time. More than once I have invested a good amount of time only to be told, “Stop, I don’t want to come just now”. I have on occasion spent over an hour wandering the rooms without a sticky reward. That said, anal is seen more often there.
Quote |