Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Partial Downtime Will Affect CFS Home Page, etc., Plus Other Sites
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2016, 11:16 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Partial Downtime Will Affect CFS Home Page, etc., Plus Other Sites

I've been working with my tech support team to set up a needed upgrade of a programming language on the server that has:This will entail some downtime tentatively scheduled to start at 1 am Saturday April 9 in the GMT -7 time zone. For me in Texas with Central Daylight Time it starts at 3 am. If you wish to check this in your local time, you can use the GMT converter here.

It will only affect the areas listed above, not the Sex Listings, not the Message Board, and not the Cruiser Gallery.

I'm uncertain how long this will last because it may require a "rollback" of the upgrade to the old version. If needed, tech support has a plan to rollback the upgrade quickly so the sites can be online.

I will post updates here as needed.

~ Bob S.
Manager / Editor

Last edited by infopop; 7th April 2016 at 11:33 AM.
Quote |