Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2016, 01:01 AM
joeybrad123
Cruiser

first for me

I was on this little park on beach in Florida. I was riding my bike it was late 12 am. I stopped there to smoke the rest of a joint I had before going home. There is a small bridge there surrounded by bushes. I was sitting there when a guy came up off beach we started to talk the joint was out. We talked for about 20 min was on vacation with his family. He was shirtless i was shirtless I asked him if he wanted to smoke rest of a joint i had. He said hell yes have not been high in over a week. He was 23 medium long blondish hair 5.11 175. Me i am 20 brown. It was kinda windy i had lighter trying to light joint for him he was sitting I was standing. I had boxers and basketball shorts its kinda dark but he notice i was getting hard I could stop. We smoke the joint and started to talk again next thing i know he was rubbing my cock through my shorts. I didn't stop him. He said he notice i got hard and turned him on. He pulled his cock out and started to stroke it. He than he pushed my head down on his uncut Canada cock he was a good 8 and thick. I started to suck his cock for a good 3 min than he said lick my balls. It was July in Florida pretty hot we both we kinda sweaty. I licked and tasted his sweaty balls um tasted so good and smell yum. I sucked and licked his cock and balls for like 10 min. I was seated next to him while i was sucking him and he was jerking my cock same time. He said he was ready to cum i got down on bridge and started to really suck him he started to moan I closed my eyes he cums in my mouth. I look up a dog is smelling me and guy said he doesn't bite he is 8 feet away. So i swallow the cum was not planning to swallow the cum. I am pretty sure the guy new what we were doing. He said how you boys tonight kept walking to the beach, he said he wouldn't be back. So any way he sacked me some but pretty much cum on bridge. So I was hooked on sucking a cock licking balls and swallow cum. Wow did he precum and cum taste good. I met him one more time next night I just sucked him off. He didn't get a shower except early that morning he was beach and ocean all day. It was pretty strong I didn't enjoy as much licking part and smell but swallowed his precum and load again. He said he had to go was leaving early next morning.
Quote |