Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Black cock lover looking for cum
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2016, 04:54 PM
motownluvr
Cruiser

Black cock lover looking for cum

Will be visiting A-Action tomorrow for the first time & want to suck off multiple black men so I can eat lots of cum. Am very new to coming out to my wife about this and have never swallowed for more than one black man before but want to start. I gave my first blowjob in at least 10 years to an older black man 2 months ago and loved the feel and taste of his cum squirting all over the inside of my mouth. I asked if he had friends & he said yes but seemed nervous & left without us setting it up. That's what I'm looking for. Would love to eat a burger covered with black cum and swallow enough cum that my wife can taste the cum too. She knows I suck cock and agrees that it should only be black cock. Best scenario would be to meet there and go with someone and blow their black friends too. Would love this to be a weekly thing.
Quote |