Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS Newsletter for May, 2016
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2016, 07:45 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

CFS Newsletter for May, 2016

FYI, I sent out a CFS Newsletter again this last weekend. This has four complete longer and more "interesting" Sex Listings reviews plus a selection of recently added places and recently added reviews.

Also, I've determined that the email format I adopted for the Newsletter is a bit too complex for all the different email Apps and sites, so I'll drop down to a simpler format in June. I'll keep the images from the Cruiser Gallery, but show them in a different way.

Also, please remember that the advertising banners or links are very important to keep CFS online. Right now advertising is the only revenue that keeps CFS online.

After I am able to upgrade the software - still pending - I'll explore other revenue options. For now, I'm relying on you to support CFS by supporting the advertisers.

Thanks!

~ Bob S. Manager/Editor
Quote |