Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Study: Teens Having Less Sex
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2016, 11:29 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

The "cautious generation" quote came from Bill Albert of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy. I glanced very quickly at their website and I saw they're a very reputable and award-winning organization, including an award from Planned Parenthood.

The study's bi-annual by the CDC. They say they don't know the reason for the drop.
Quote:
One possibility, Albert said: "It may be that parking at Lookout Point has given way to texting from your mom's living room couch,"
Beth Mattey, President of the National Association of School Nurses "suggested a factor may be how much more common it is for teens to openly discuss sex and sexual orientation." Although she also mentioned educating kids to have more self-respect and self-esteem, it seems to me the barrage of bullying and cyberbullying you hear about undermines that for some.
Quote |