Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Google Message: Sex Listings Server Hacked?
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2016, 10:33 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Update: Not all of the Sex Listings pages have the "This site may be hacked." warning on Google's search results.

For example, this page has the most reviews in the LA Metro area: Angeles National Forest, Los Angeles, CA: reviews at CRUISING for SEX

When I searched this morning for "cruising for sex listings angeles national forest" the hacking warning did not come up. Several other specific pages do not come up with the warning when I check today.

I do see it when I search for "cruising for sex listings" with the warning applied to the Sex Listings sub-home page and a couple other pages.

Very strangely, it no longer comes up for "http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/australia/new-south-wales/sydney-metro/westfield-chatswood-shopping-centre-25158-details.html." That was one of the pages Google had identified as having been hacked.

This is a relief, but I'm still very concerned about the effect of this warning message for CFS and how quickly Google will remove it.

Too many tasks, too many worries, as usual.

~ Bob S.
Quote |