Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Google Message: Sex Listings Server Hacked?
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2016, 05:22 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Update: I have not yet heard back from Google and don't expect to for awhile, but I learned something that sheds light on why Google may have put the "hacked" label on the site.

I had a Google Calendar reminder send me an email this afternoon to review some of the pharmacy advertising links, including some on a hard-coded HTML page my predecessor Keith created years ago.

The reminder email in my Gmail Inbox had this warning at the top, white on a red background which the archaic software here won't let me reproduce. I'll do it like this:
This message could be a scam. The sender's account may have been compromised and used to send malicious messages. If this message seems suspicious, let us know and then alert the sender as well (in some way other than email). Learn more

Report this suspicious message Ignore, I trust this message
And this was actually sent to me by Google, from calendar-notification @ google.com. Google simply doesn't trust some of the links I'd included.

Some of the links no longer actually work and the Calendar reminder is telling me to update them.

I have too many irons in the fire and not enough time and help attending the fireplace. I'll review those links and address them. I've been intending to revise the format of the black banner with text links, but I see I should step up that priority now, too.

Too many "high priority tasks," too many irons in the fire, too few to tend the fireplace. Lather, rinse, repeat.

~ Bob S.
Quote |