Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2016, 10:28 PM
antony x
Cruiser

1st time swallow

I was 17 and at a public library in SF. I was minding my own business studying and I felt like someone was looking at me. I looked around a bit and there was a silver haired gent smiling at me. I didn't think much of it but kept peeking at him a little and then soon fantasizing which meant, of course, instant hardon.

I got up to go to the men's room. Not so much to show off or relieve myself but I think to distract myself. I stood by the urninal and pulled my hard boner out and pretended to pee. Silver hair man walks in and takes the stall next to me. No one is in the bathroom and he leans over to take a look and although I never had any experience like this I was more than willing to show off my cock like a new puppy. His eyes got all big and reached to grab it and give it a couple of firm strokes....that's it....I gotta get naked now!

I pulled my pants down to the floor but he got a bit paranoid as this was a public place and anyone could walk in and see me. He said to meet him in the parking lot. I grabbed my books and off to the parking lot. He started his car and flicked his headlights on and off and I found myself in his passenger seat and he suggested a short drive to the beach parking lot. It was night and I just felt compelled to strip naked right there in his car. He was paranoid no longer. We parked in a spot where no one was in 100 feet from us. We clumsily snaked n the backseat and it was on! Making out and rubbng while I was pulling his belt and got his pants down t his thighs. He started jacking me so fast and furious that I ended up coming way before I wanted to but it was strong so...win.

This is where it got weird. He became aggressive with how he talked to me i.e., you are gong to suck me til I cum, you are gong to swallow what I give you, you are a little fag that is lucky to be with me...not weird so much but meant to show me who is boss. I was put off a bit and even though I just came I was still hard and I went down on him. I had never swallowed before and at that time I had only blown a guy 3 times before and that was with a neighbor kid.

So I was dong as ordered and suggested by him but man was I ever enjoying it. I loved being naked and having this man....not a boy....directing me on how he liked having his cock sucked even though he was bossing me around pretty good. He started leaning back and then we both found the rhythm and soon his cum was filling my mouth. I was surprised how much he came and then he shouted to swallow all of it.

Swallow I did.

Good stuff.

We went on like hat and much more for years.
Quote |