Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone even here anymore?
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2016, 01:22 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

This Message Board is much less active than it used to be years ago. Most guys who want to hook up use Craigslist or an App these days. There's also some hook-up web sites with mobile versions or Apps, such as our longtime sponsor Men4SexNow.com.

There's a lot more activity here for guys who want to talk about something. See the Special Interest Forums & Discussion Groups.

Under that section, Legal Issues for Cruisers, Best Places for Sex, and Aging and Cruising for Sex, also Sex Advice: Ask and Give Advice seem to have the most discussion.

Also, Cruising to Talk has some activity.

The only section for a geographic area that's still truly active is Southeast Asia, which is mainly about Thailand.

I have long-delayed plans to upgrade the site to mobile-friendly software.

I'm not sure how the Message Board will fit into that, but I definitely want to keep the active areas.

I also want to preserve older parts of the site at least as an archive. They tell a story about who we are and were and we did going back to the earlier days of the Internet.

This is valuable. It's worth keeping online for anyone, whether a historian or just a curious guy who wants to read about getting off. And maybe reading it will get someone off as well.

~ Bob S.
Manager/Editor
Quote |