Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone even here anymore?
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2016, 11:04 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

The contest would have been when Keith was alive and running the site, though I don't know what year. Around then, I was mostly installing and integrating software for him and doing programming and other stuff to make things work the way he wanted.

I wasn't able to spend much time on the Message Board, except for looking at the section for the "Houston - Gulf Coast" area where I live.

Keith was so much better at marketing and promotion than I am, and until he became ill he was able to give CFS much more focused attention than I can these days. Both of us were younger, healthier, and hand fewer crises them. Anyhow, I remember that by the mid- to late 2000s Keith was concerned about the decline of the Message Board and wondered about its future.

So what was the prize?
Quote |