Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adopt A Sex Pig?
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2016, 12:35 PM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

I love the idea of adding on a kinky/fetish section to this site. It fits the overall theme of this site perfectly. The thing I liked about Adopt-A-Sex-Pig is that it seemed like a classified ad for real sex fiends.

Other M4M sites are mostly dating sites aimed at relationships. While those have their place, my main love is NSA. I just wanna get fucked without being in a relationship lol. Although, Adopt-A-Sex-Pig seemed like it was kinda like a dating thing, but it had a very NSA and 'open' feel to it, and it also has a place for the kinky/fetish type stuff.

Its sad how other m4m NSA forums and sites are closing down. Luckily this one is still up, and I love reading the new reviews for cruise spots. I also like writing about my experiences if I have a good time. But yeah, there needs to be more activity on here lol.
Quote |