Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone even here anymore?
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2016, 04:35 AM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

I think CruisingForSex missed the boat years ago too. I love this site because its main theme is NSA sex, which is what I lust for! I love having having sex with random men! I also like how I can review cruising spots on here so others in the area can try!

I still can't get over how Adopt A Sex Pig never took off lol. That's the only type of relationship I was ever interested in! But yeah, This entire site filled a whole market of guys who are into m4m sex without the attachments!

It would be sad to see CruisingForSex turn into a generic dating site, or flashy fetish site. The raw nature of casual sex is what made this site different, unique, and fun! It sucks to see it change.

This site should have been the Tindrr and Kik of the worlds. People who use those apps are just looking for sex too, but those apps mostly have junk and flakes, whereas this site has real people, and it could have transitioned into mobile use. The lack of this sites traffic could have been a fault in marketing too. I mean, jesus, look at all these features that makes NSA easy lmao!

I will most likely be a donating member and will think of benefits for supporting members, as well as incentives for non-paid members to become a sponsor.
Quote |