Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Gay Fetish Club in Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2016, 02:55 PM
Chuai-Duai
Cruiser

I already posted this description of my visit at the Sawatdee Message Board. It was in the middle of June.

I'll admit right from the start that I didn't have high hopes for my visit to "SO DOM FOR MEN". However, I spend two months a year in Pattaya and I thought I could go without an "off" for once and pay the 900 Baht entrance fee (includes first drink) to at the very least see what's inside.

It's easy to find on Third Road where a sign on the black Castle building directs you down to a side entrance with a grill and a buzzer.

I buzzed and the initial price was explained to me. On entering I was given a black jacket to wear and I sat on a bar stool while a "Show" was performed for me by three guys. It was very tame and not at all erotic.

The place itself was rather smart with fetish gear and whips etc and private rooms like dungeons. There was seating in the main bar area scattered about between cages and all manner of strange looking gadgets.

Second drinks were 300 Baht and I forget how much for one for a guy if they joined you.

If you wanted to use a private room with a guy it was 3500 Baht with a discount to 6000 Baht for two guys. Not sure if a tip would also be expected.

There were only two guys available who, I was told, were both straight. A third guy who was gay had been "offed".

I decided that was enough for me and I didn't buy another drink or one for either of the guys.

Interesting to see but not my scene. If I'd been prepared to pay I've no doubt I could have been spanked, whipped, restrained or many other things but, as the saying goes, I can get all that at home.
Quote |