Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Gay Fetish Club in Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2016, 09:53 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I know that the Sex Listings section of CFS is not that useful for you guys compared to other sites. However, I did see something about this place back in February and added it to the Listings.

I honestly don't recall where I saw it. Maybe an email newsletter, maybe one of my Google News search alerts, could be anything. I get stuff like this all the time. Although I'm also always running late because I'm the only person running all of CFS, I add them to the Sex Listings when I can. I honetly don't have enough time to double-post them to the Message Board, too.

Please keep reading for more information, some of which you may not know.

Although Thailand is more active here with the Message Board, most of the rest of the Board has evaporated from years back, even before Keith passed away. The Sex Listings are truly the heart of CFS from the beginning back in 1995. They are the most unique thing the site has to offer.

I understand your concerns that other sites cover places outside the US better than the CFS Sex Listings do. I hope we all can improve on that once the software upgrade - so long delayed! - is in place.

Here's the bottom line. CFS has been losing money for quite some time now and I'm going to change the business model so that I can get help with the site. The alternative is going out of business and preserving the site as an online archive.

You may have not seen this Message Board discussion which is in the "Announcements and News..." section nor this page which is linked from both the CFS Home Page and the July, 2016 Newsletter.

That describes just one of multiple plans I'm considering. Having worked for Keith since 2000 and then being entrusted with his legacy. I'm committed to finding a way to keep CFS going forward if at all possible.

~ Bob S. Manager/Editor
Quote |