Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - M/F Couple playin' in the IE
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2016, 11:16 AM
voyers4u
Cruiser

M/F Couple playin' in the IE

Ok, so I have a question and need feedback. I am a married man and my wife and I love to play. We have tried the swing lifestyle and it's ok but really clicky. We love to go to bookstores in the area and the other night we went to the The Adult Shop in Redlands, Romantix in Riverside and Happy Time in Moreno Valley. Though the Adult Shop was the best place for action, my wife was able to bend over and get rammed by guys at all three spots. So my question is, how hard is it to pull this off where we can meet a group of guys willing to fuck my wife at one sport, instead of the endless Inland Empire traveling? We really do like the Adult Shop best for its full lockable doors and bigger rooms for multiple players. Any suggestions? We are looking for maybe 10 to 15 guys we can count on to be there. It's all just fun play and everything is done with a condom. So any takers? Any advice? Any other places I could post to get a bigger response and group? Any help would be great. Yes I know that this is a cruising group but trust me there was no shortness of guys who were there sucking dick and still wanting to fuck my wife, so this is where I start.
Quote |