Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Glory Hole Alert
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2016, 01:46 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Is this the one? Big C Extra Ratchadaphisek « Big C Supercenter

I'll add it to the Sex Listings for Bangkok if that's correct. I know most of you find info sometimes here on the Message Board, and in many cases more often on other sites, but a Sex Listings entry may be useful to some.

~ Bob S.

P.S., I'm actually developing a philosophy that the Sex Listings exist not just as a current guide of where to play but also a digital archive of people and places going back for years. It shows the changes in cruising with new technology and new attitudes and so much more. To that end, someday I will actually "restore" deleted places but have them coded as "archived" so they would not come up in search results or an area listing unless a user explicitly wanted them.

I'd like to expand beyond the primarily US content on the Sex Listings, although for now - with only me working on this site - I'm behind on many needed projects to update and modernize all of CFS.
Quote |