Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - After Hours at the Track
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
fulcrum
Cruiser

Reading this story again got me in the mood for an early am run this morning so I strapped on my shoes and dug out a pair of 1980's style nylon tricot shorts. Wearing them brought back so many memories of hot sweaty mid run romps. I headed out towards the local park, cock and balls bouncing slightly in the nylon pouch. As I drew close to the park, my cock twitched in anticipation. It has been a few years since I ran here. Now I'm older, heavier, and slower but I enjoyed getting sweaty on the trails and just as I was about to head home I passed another jogger and made extended eye contact. He nodded and slowed as he passed in the opposite direction. We both looked back and smiled. I stopped jogging and bent over to stretch my hamstrings and looked between my legs. He came up behind me and was staring at my ass. I could see his bulge so decided to take a risk and tugged on the waist band of my shirts to vent some heat. He took the hint and grabbed my shorts and pealed them off my sweaty ass and pulled them down mid thigh. He pulled out a nice sized cut cock and started rubbing it up and down my crack. When his head paused at my sweaty hole, I pushed back. He pulled away so he could apply some saliva to his head and my hole then .....
Quote |