Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - After Hours at the Track
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2016, 08:24 AM
fulcrum
Cruiser

... he tried to enter me without success so I spun around and sucked his cock with the intention of getting him wet enough to fuck me. He grasped my head with both hands and started to fuck my face. When he got close to coming he released his grip on my head and let me spin around. This time he was able to enter me but after only 3-4 thrusts he pulled out and shot his load all over my back and ass. He rubbed his shrinking cock against my ass crack while he reached around to stroke me with his left hand while tweaking my nipple with his right hand. It didn't take long for me to unload into his hand. He brought his hand up for me to taste my load then he licked his hand clean. We said our good byes and resumed our runs. I jogged home with his load drying on me.
Quote |