Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - black guys????
Thread: black guys????
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2016, 07:03 AM
str8meat35
Cruiser

Last week I was horny as hell and needed to bust a nut so I dropped into my local theater/abs. I didn't have a lot of time and didn't plan on being too picky; after all I was extremely horny and this wouldn't take long. I wasn't neither craving cock nor wanting to play games, just wanted a warm wet mouth to drop a load in. There were several cars in the parking lot but after paying and going inside the place was pretty dead. I sat in the theater till my eyes adjusted, still nothing. I got up to go over to the booth side and as I was walking I saw a young hot black guy paying admission and thought to myself "it's not what I came for but I would definitely blow that dude."
I went into the booth side and found a hot interracial straight video and pulled out my already hard cock and started stroking. About thirty seconds later young hot black guy steps into my booth and unzips. He pulls out a beautifully thick, rock hard cock that I instinctively reached out and began stroking. Without even being prompted I dropped to my knees to take him into my mouth. I blew him good for about five minutes. Nothing showy, no noise/slurping/moaning/etc. just a good straight forward blowjob. His dick wasn't really long, probably 7", but it was so thick I could barely get my lips around it. It was also harder than anything I've ever seen, felt, or tasted.
He blasted a sweet, moderate sized load in my mouth and I kept sucking until he pulled out and zipped up about 30 seconds later. I never skipped a beat.
It was so hot I just stood up and started jacking off again. An older white guy who had been watching us walked over to flirt or test the waters or something. All I could do was point to my dick and grunt. He took the hint and took me into his mouth just as I came.
What had started as just an ordinary afternoon where I'd rather cum into a mouth than a Kleenex turned into a hot and memorable experience!
Quote |