Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2016, 08:09 AM
str8meat35
Cruiser

Not my first, but one of my favorites:
I was at my local theater sitting next to a guy about my age (late 20s) and we were the youngest guys there by at least 20years. We had our cocks out and were striking each other when he let go of my cock and grabbed his with both hands and said "you wanna suck it?"
I was really just there for a bj, but I react well to any and all dirty talk so I said "yes I do" and went down on him.
He really enjoys what I'm doing and let's me know by continuing the soft words of approval and encouragement. About five minutes into it he taps me in the head and says "I'm on my lunch break and have to go back to work in a while, so I can't get any cum on me."
I took the hint and looked up from his crotch and said "well I guess you'd better cum in my mouth then."
Evidently I'm not the only one here who loves dirty talk because he goes into overdrive after hearing this. As he approaches orgasm he forces out between grunts "are you gonna swallow it?"
I give him a long "mmmmmmm hmmmmmmm" without taking my mouth off his dick. He immediately unloads a mouthful of salty sweet cum into my mouth which I dutifully swallowed just like I said I would. I made sure he was nice and clean before heading back to the office.

Ps- I use that "can't get any on me" line a lot now. To me the quasi-permission exchange is more erotic than bluntly asking "can I cum in your mouth?"

Last edited by str8meat35; 9th September 2016 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Ps
Quote |