Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sharing Your Wife/Girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2016, 03:34 AM
NautiRogue
Cruiser

I totally get off on watching my wife fuck other men and watching other men fuck her; however, it's even hotter when she plays without me.

Last Valentine's Day, one of her girlfriends had a new boyfriend who had never had a threesome before. This girlfriend wanted to give him the experience for a Valentine's Day gift, so she asked my wife if she'd be interested. Heck, yeah!

So, I dropped her off at this guy's condo and went home to wait for my wife who was off getting fucked by her girlfriend and this new guy... It's so erotic knowing that your wife is fucking someone else without you.

They texted me a few pics while they were playing, then they sent her home by Uber. She was well-used and she had a full pussy for me to enjoy before I laid her back to reclaim her.

My wife is a slutty little hotwife, and I love it!
Quote |