Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - black guys????
Thread: black guys????
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2016, 05:38 PM
fulcrum
Cruiser

I was not quite 18 but had a fake ID that was either good enough to fool the ABS clerk or at least give him plausible deniability. I'd been there a few times and had played at the gloryholes in the booths a few times already. At any rate, I came in the store one afternoon wearing swim trunks, flip flops, and a tank top on my twink body (5-11/115). I bought my tokens and headed to the booths. As I checked out the display of movies playing, I saw a box cover showing a black man topping a white guy. Just then a grey haired black man opened his booth door and poked his head out. He looked up and down the hall then nodded his head towards me motioning me to join him. I quickly slipped inside and pulled the door shut. He pulled his cock out so I dropped to my knees and started sucking him. He grew hard in my mouth to a good 8". I'd come prepared with a condom so I fished it out of my pocket and handed it to him. He tore open the package as I continued to fluff him. He stepped back and started to roll on the rubber. I took that opportunity to stand up and strip naked. I bent forward towards the video screen and changed the movie to the one with the black top and the white bottom as he maneuvered in behind me. He rubbed some lube on my hole and the condom as I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart. He then brought his head up to my hole. As he gently pushed into me, I pushed myself back onto him. We paused so I could adjust then I resumed pushing back until he bottomed out inside of me. He leaned into my back, grasped me with his right arm, then whispered -"I'm gonna fuck u good boy." With that he started working his big black cock out of my skinny white ass. As he held me close with his right arm, he reached around with his left hand and grabbed ahold of my cock. He pumped my ass and stroked my cock in a rythym as he whispered nasty things about making me his bitch. It didn't take long before I was ready to shoot and despite his order to hold off, I shot my load all over his hand. With that he brought his left hand up to my mouth and told me to lick my load off his hand while he sped up his thrusts with his cock. All off a sudden, he gripped me tight with his strzing arms, shoved his cock in all the way and held it. As he ground his pelvis into my ass, I could feel his throbbing cock pumping his load into the condom deep inside of me. He held me steady as my legs started shaking then he eased his cock out of me. I felt an emptiness down there as my hole throbbed hard. I heard him remove the condom and dropped it. He said "thanks boy" as he zipped up and let himself out of the booth. I reached down for my clothes and found the condom dripping it's contents onto my clothes. I picked it up and tossed it in the trash can and got dressed. As I let myself out into the bright hallway, my head was spinning and I was seeing stars. I steadied myself and headed towards the lobby. I looked in a mirror just before the lobby and saw my cum smeared on my face and his load soaked on my shirt and shorts. As I passed thru, the clerk smiled and said "come back soon - he said u were good."

Last edited by fulcrum; 11th September 2016 at 06:51 PM.
Quote |