Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New to the scene
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2016, 11:20 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I'm not one who really frequents arcades, preferring other venues, but as the Editor of the Sex Listings Reviews I can say that very few of the ABS have undercover operations reported. They seem more likely to have overt raids, such as this one in Indiana which seems infamous for raids.

From our Heads Up page which includes known places with arrests, undercover operations are much more common at public places: parks, public toilets, rest areas, sometimes shopping centers or stores.

About condoms, I am 55 years old. Only one time in my life did I feel remotely criticized for wanting a condom, although that was back in the mid-1990s before PrEP. At that time I was both fascinated by but afraid of barebacking. I was at what was called a "j/o party," but of course guys were fucking.

A guy wanted to fuck me and I said we needed a condom. He said, more or less, OK if you have one but I didn't and none were in that room. Later in another room I overheard a conversation between two other guys where one said, "Did you hear that someone wanted a condom?" I realized that was me, felt a little embarrassed, but didn't really care.

Essentially, I educate myself with the best information I can get, then make my own choices on how to handle risks. That applies to HIV, other STDs, or even driving on a crowded freeway or evacuating for a hurricane.

I won't tell you what to do nor shame you for your choices. I wll encourage you to learn as much as you can, as you go along, and make the choices you and you alone feel are right.

As a newbie, welcome! I'm glad you asked your question and hope you keep asking and coming back.

~ Bob S.
Quote |