Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2016, 04:35 AM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgowa View Post
...But as for me, I am a very visual guy and like to watch my cock slide in and out of a man's mouth (or ass). That is part of the turn on for me.
Same here! I want to lock eyes with a man that I'm attracted to at an adult theater. The fun of it is locking eyes, moving towards eachother, then getting on your knees and taking out his cock! I would lose interest if I began to have sex with a top that I wasn't really in to. It happened before and...yeah lol. Not very fun!

The gloryholes at the same adult theater that I cruise at has huge gloryholes, so you can kinda see their faces. Others, I guess, have smaller holes to where only the cock can fit through.

Another reason why I don't like gloryholes is because I can't deepthroat, and getting fucked would be uncomfortable! When I suck cock, I like to feel his stomach on my forehead. Not bang my head on a wall lol.

But, that's just me!
Quote |