Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2016, 12:38 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekend_boy View Post
Same here! I want to lock eyes with a man that I'm attracted to at an adult theater. The fun of it is locking eyes, moving towards eachother, then getting on your knees and taking out his cock! I would lose interest if I began to have sex with a top that I wasn't really in to. It happened before and...yeah lol. Not very fun!
Same for me, I don't just want a cock, I want either a man or an incredible experience. One-on-one, it's making that sort of electrical, sort of chemical, sometimes spiritual connection just with making eye contact and you know.

For experiences, there was a time some years back when I would lose all inhibition and join an all-out bacchanal at a sex club or some leather/fetish club weekend in places like Palm Springs or wherever. Sometimes these clubs would have the parties on a smaller scale at someone's home. In fact, a former boyfriend and I had hosted a few in San Diego years ago. No holds barred, fais ce que voudras, and all that.

Those were the days. I'm single again now and finally living on my own (except for the aging dogs). After some time for rest and regeneration, I know my current 55-year-old self is not to old to get out there and have some fun again.

~ Bob S.
Quote |