Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2016, 05:20 PM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

A very small rant. If you say you are going to meet, have the courtesy to either meet at the appointed place/time or call it off in advance! DAMMIT! If I say I am going to meet you then I will be there. Especially if I am driving to the other side of the Valley (Phoenix area) to do it! Being horned up and really pissed off is not a good combo.

That being said, I stopped off at a cruisy park on the way back to take a leak. Went into the restroom next to the Park Ranger's Office. It was early afternoon, not primetime and the Rangers were in the office. I am standing at the urinal and another guy about my age walks in. I could hear him jingling his keys as he walked. He comments about the weather and I respond that its about time it cooled down. VERY brief eye contact. This guy did not appear like a maintenance type but had his key ring hooked up on the right side belt loop.

As I walked to the basin to wash up and stall for time. He joined me and said he hadn't been there since the '80s. He commented about how much nicer it was and how the roads had changed. I made a non-committal answer about yes, but it was the same old park just spruced up. He then asked about Gov Hunt's Tomb and I told him it was still there but the roads had been changed. I asked him if he would like to see it to which he replied "I would really enjoy seeing it", while he was looking at my crotch. This was so '80s it was funny.

We got in our respective cars and he followed me up to the tomb parking lot. I pulled in first and he parked a couple of spots over and immediately got out of his car and walked briskly over to mine. This was just a little too weird and I asked him if he was a cop, he said would a cop do this and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. He had me unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped in record time. He dove for my hard cock and went to work. He was a little toothy and I flinched which prompted him to apologize and tell me it had been way too long. He went back to work, hit his stride and refused to slow down. I finished fast and he gulped every drop.

When I said it was my turn, he flashed a huge grin, turned sideways in the seat and leaned back. He warned me he wouldn't last long. He smelled clean and was rock solid. He shivered when I licked up his shaft and moaned when I took him all the way in. Twenty seconds at the most later and I am swallowing a very tasty and sizeable load. We both got put back together at the same time two more cars pulled in. He got nervous and left prior to exchanging numbers. I cannot believe that I let him get away without contact info.

My guess he has been out of circulation for a long time and has just come back into play. I will be looking.
Quote |