Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Restroom Sex
Thread: Restroom Sex
View Single Post
Old 8th December 2016, 08:59 AM
fulcrum
Cruiser

I had a really memorable experience at a park bathroom one afternoon after a run. I'd spied this gorgeous long haired light skinned black guy rollerblading in just black spandex shorts and shades. We passed each other a few times on the roadway and ended up finishing our respective work outs at the same time and in the same parking lot. As I headed to the bathroom, I passed him standing by his car and took note of the large bulge in his shorts. I smiled and made my way to the bathroom. A minute or so later, he skates into the bathroom and up to the urinal next to me. I've got my cock out of my skimpy sweat soaked running shorts, finishing up my piss. He pulled his out and started stroking it. We turned to each other and reached for each other's cock. After a few tugs, he squats down and starts sucking my 7" cock. I compliment him on his balance (he's still wearing blades) and asked him to back off if he wants to prolong the encounter cuz I'm about to nut. With that, he stands back up and motions for me to go down. I kneel in front of this buff toned man and get to work on his throbbing cock that had more length and girth than mine. I rocked back and forth as he fucked my mouth. As he grew close, he gripped tight and unloaded into my mouth and down my throat. When I'd finished, I stood up and turned away from him, I yanked my shorts down further and backed my ass up to him. Due to the height difference caused by the skates, hid balls were rubbing against my ass. As I braced myself against the sink, he reached around and stroked me off, rubbing my cum on my stomach. I've often thought how I wish I had let him fuck me that day but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I ran in the park several times but never saw him again.

Last edited by fulcrum; 9th December 2016 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Grammar
Quote |