Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2016, 04:03 PM
fulcrum
Cruiser

In Tampa there are several theaters and bookstores to play in. Some have both booths and theaters others have just one or the other. My favorite booths are located at Tres Equis which is East of town. These booths have large square gloryholes big enough to fit an entire head or most of an ass through. On one memorable visit, I went all prepped for action. I'd cleaned out and lubed my ass and inserted a medium sized butt plug. Driving over, my cock was leaking precum in anticipation of what was to come. I wore loose fitting gym shorts, a tank top, and flip flops plus a cock ring and the butt plug.

I arrived mid day and saw a few cars in the lot. As I entered, I saw about a half dozen guys in the store area. They ranged in age from 30's to 60's. after purchasing my tokens I headed for the darkened hallway with the booths. I saw a couple of young black guys milling around at one end of the hall so moved in that direction until I found an open booth with one of those huge gloryholes. I went inside and closed the door but it didn't lock, not that I minded. The adjacent booth was empty so I hurried up and stripped off my shorts and tank top.

I pressed my naked, lubed, and plugged ass up to the hole which was big enough to fit me all the way up to my hip bones. I bent over and rested my hands on my knees and waited, wiggling my ass for passersby in the hall.

Soon, I felt the breeze and hear the sound of the door closing next door. I wiggled my ass some more as my neighbor got into position. He whispered to me to push my cock back through my legs and into the hole. I felt him grip my cock with one hand and pull out the butt plug with the other. He started milking my cock with one hand while fingering my ass with the other. I felt him rub some cool lube on both my cock and my hole. He pulled hard on my dick but didn't stroke it as he worked a second then a third finger inside of my ass. He had me at his mercy and I was looking loving it. When he was ready, he pulled his hand out of my ass but never released his grip on my cock. He then rubbed his bare hot head on my open hole and pushed it in all the way.

The slutty sensations set me off and I started coming hard. My head was spinning but I was still enjoying being thoroughly used for his pleasure. He continued to pound away and became more verbal with each thrust. Soon he was shouting ,Take it bitch take it. The conversations in the hall dropped as the occupants listened. Next thing I know, my booth door is pushed open, barely missing my head. The two black guys I'd seen earlier were standing there watching me get ravaged. One stepped in and fed me his cock while the other watched from the hall. My neighbor in the next booth keeps pounding away at my ass for a few more minutes before shooting his cum deep inside of me. He pulls out and releases my cock while my boothmate feeds me his load. My guy next door reinserts the butt plug and leaves. The other guy in the doorway works his way into the booth and tells me he's next.
Quote |