Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2016, 03:00 PM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

I love having sex with random men at adult theaters! I always suck cock without a condom! I love the taste of precum. I don't always take it bareback though.

My favorite NSA was with this one guy at that same theater. It was hot because he made love to me and made me feel sexy and feminine and I never forgot how sensual I felt afterwards. I was sitting in the empty theater around midnight. There were a couple of guys that walked in, but I wasn't attracted to them so I remained seated.

One guy left, and a few minutes later another guy walked in. He was perfect for quick sex! He was just my type too. Slightly older, stocky built, had a goatee and was kinda bald. Men with that description know how to fuck! I made eye contact with him a couple of times. I stood against the wall a few feet away for him as we waited for the lurker to leave. When he did, I made eye contact with that guy again.

We moved closer and closer to eachother. I dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants and started sucking on his soft cock. When he got a little harder he pulled me up and walked me to the bench. He sat down and I kneeled in front of him and started sucking his cock again. When he got fully hard he picked up my head and said, "Baby! You're fucking sexy!" while he kissed my neck.

I sucked his cock again until I tasted his precum and swallowed a little bit of it. I looked up at him and he kissed my neck again telling me how sexy I am and how I sucked good dick. I whispered, "Do you wanna fuck me?" He got up and laid me down on on the foot rest. He started rubbing my legs and my chest and told me how sexy my body is, then he started to put his cock in me. I was so turned on at that point and had to have him in me, so I didn't worry about a condom.

He put my legs over his shoulders and eased his cock deeper in my ass. He kissed my calves and rubbed my thighs then put my legs around his waist while he leaned in and started to kiss my neck and chest. He moaned and said, "Your ass feels so good" while he breathed heavily on my neck. He caressed my legs and kept kissing my chest and neck. I could feel his cock swell up like he was about to cum.

We started kissing mouth to mouth until we heard the door buzzer ring. He stopped and was about to get dressed because someone was coming in. I sat up and whispered, keep fucking me! I leaned over and started sucking his cock again until the guy left. I stood up and bent over the foot rest so he could fuck me doggy style. He kissed the back of my neck while he was fucking me then gushed his load deep in my ass. We both gasped and moaned and put our clothes back on.

That sex was soo good! I have never met a top who fucked me as good as that guy did. His cock tasted really good too!
Quote |