Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - motel play
Thread: motel play
View Single Post
Old 21st December 2016, 08:27 PM
Tiffanyheels
Cruiser

As a long time crossdresser, I never stop loving the feeling to show off and tease others at motels. I get all sexy then open the curtains and have alight on in the background so I can be seen. Then I use my vibrator against my panties and since I wear tight panties and tuck back my cock, there is no way at that point anyone can tell I am not a horny woman masterbating. The best turn on is when a person stops and watches. Many guys grab their pants and/ or cock to show me. I have had women even stop and rub their breasts. Black guys and older guys both go about crazy wanting to get in the room. Of course I let many in and they cum very fast. THEN I go outside and walk around looking for open curtains myself. Ihaveseen many hard cocks women bent over the sink putting on makeup wearing only panties and could see me in the mirror watching them. One time the woman was bent over with only a bra and panties on and when she saw me in the mirror, she pulled her panties up more, took off her bra, rubbed her breasts then shoved her hand in her panties. No way she knew I had a cock, which meant she was getting off thinking another woman was watching her. She came and I came in my panties.
Quote |