Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex Games Present and Past
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2017, 10:57 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Sex Games Present and Past

A major Spanish daily paper brought the following story yesterday:

Alerta médica en Madrid por el juego sexual del 'muelle' | Madrid Home | EL MUNDO

Alerting the general public on the health-related issues associated with the latest sex game played by the mostly young str8 folks in Spain at this time.

If your Spanish ain't that good, this is the gist of it:

You have, say, 5 dudes with their pants down, sitting in a semi circle. One girl is a time-keeper.

And you have 3 girls who are naked from their navels down...

So, the 3 girls sit (without much ado) on the first three offered cocks and get penetrated/fucked for 30 seconds. They move then a step towards the other 2 guys who haven't gotten any yet, and do the the same for the next 30 seconds. This like happens twice more, and the dude who shoots his load first loses the game.

There is some increase in STDs since it is either BB or if the guys wear condoms, they do not change them for the next girl who, in turn gets all the previous 'rider girl' left on it.

Some girls got pregnant and chose to go through the abortion.

Some girls got their vaginas bruised or injured since there had been no foreplay and there was the lack of natural lubrication, too.

A few girls reported that they 'learnt their lesson'...

General boredom seems to be the major culprit here. The more entertainment there is out there the less good it does to the people looking for it.

---
My buddies and I did not 'play sex games'. We made it sure that there was some, if usually pretty lame excuse for the two or more guys to get at it... but games were being left for the kids in the sandbox.

A Joe out there was passing through my hood, and he phoned in to see if we could meet over the coffees or drinks... Well, we did, and one thing led to the other, as they say.

After someone's birthday party, Johnnie figured out that the last subway had already left so he wondered if he could sleep at my place? Yeah, this is when one thing led to the other as they usually do..

And then, there were the Friday or Saturday night sleepovers with either bi/gay movies played on VHS recorders, a few drinks and everything that would usually follow...

---
What experience did you make in this respect?

KD
Quote |