Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex Games Present and Past
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2017, 10:48 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Thank you for the translation - my Spanish is not even good enough to order at Taco Bell!

That is one hell of a game! And how do you find girls willing to play this game? And the buddies to be the other contestants?

For me it deepened on who I was with, where we were and had we fooled around before - but as kids games were very much a part of the situation.

Strip poker, Truth or Dare provided an excuse - a justification - for seeing each other naked. We could tell ourselves and each other that it was not wanting to be naked together - it was just part of the game.

Strip poker was especially stupid because for the most part between sleepovers, showers, pissing, changing to swim we had all seen each other - but at least in the game we could really look without guilt.

If it was a group - like at camp - usually getting naked was it - or maybe with Truth or Dare it would continue to masturbation contest to see who could cum first or shoot farthest - funny how at that age you thought cumming first was the winner - boy were we dumb!

If playing a game just one on one it would go farther - I dare you to touch mine - I dare you to lick it - and eventually the game aspect just fell by the wayside and you just fooled around. Often once you and a buddy had played the game on a few occasions one of you might suggest playing the game- but we really did not spend any time on it as we knew what the point of the game was - "Do you want to play Truth or Dare" "Sure" and we did not bother with game we just started feeling each other up. But we still had it as a "this isn't gay it is just part of the game" excuse.

There were a lot of guys that never would have agreed to gay sex - but thought nothing of playing sex games. After all boys will be boys.

As we got older sleepovers - magazines - VHS tapes (always straight - no one had gay or bi) and alcohol replaced the game as our excuse - you no longer pretended as much. You both knew why you were having a sleepover and it was more "My parents are asleep and I locked the bedroom door - we just have to keep quite"
Quote |