Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex Games Present and Past
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2017, 09:10 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Practically all of my buddies and I went to the same nude beach all summer long all through our youth and adolescence. We also went to the same track & field club and used the same lockers, too. So, being nude, for hours at a time and/or on a daily basis was really a most usual state. That's why starting a game to get someone undressed did not quite appeal to anyone.

We barely made it to the HS when we saw the folks walking over from the beach to the bushes and having sex there: str8 mostly. Sometimes gay, too. Sure, everyone was thrilled with the str8 variety and NO ONE ever really mentioned that the guys were getting at it, too, in anything but in disparaging terms... but it was all out there for us to see and learn from...

This early exposure probably helped us do away with the 'usual games' that John described so well above. Our games mostly focused on making sure that no one ever caught us in the act; that the word did not spread beyond a very specific group of friends, and first and foremost that a dude who bottomed did not look bad. He had to have some (usually lame-to very lame) face-saving explanation as to why he agreed to suck dick and get fucked.

---
I share John's amazement when he is wondering about:

[QUOTEThat is one hell of a game! And how do you find girls willing to play this game? And the buddies to be the other contestants? ][/quote]

There is a very strong sense of 'collective' in the Spanish and Italian cultures, especially among the young(er) folks. Rule #1
Everything you do - you do it with your friends. The End. No more rules.

It is fun observing those guys in a much 'cooler' more individualistic Central or Northern Europe environments. Like 10-15 of them would walk into the Bucks, swarm around the cashiers and have a heated 20 min debate on what's the best coffee to order. (Everyone else is waiting!) Then, one dude orders the smallest shot of cafe solo to go, and they all walk out; all talking at the same time about the merits of coffee. Or how good and lame the Bucks is, etc., no one ever stops and hardly anyone ever listens to anyone but himself or herself but they are all sure having great fun.

If you live your life in such a very collectivistic culture you have no problems in finding all kinds of partners in crime of any kind if you will. Yet, as the article suggests, there was a rude awakening for the girl who got pregnant and chose to go through abortion. I imagine that her clique continued to support her alright but the pain, discomfort, risk and the expenditure were all hers to bear...

KD
Quote |