Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex Games Present and Past
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2017, 11:45 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Practically all of my buddies and I went to the same nude beach all summer long all through our youth and adolescence. We also went to the same track & field club and used the same lockers, too. So, being nude, for hours at a time and/or on a daily basis was really a most usual state. That's why starting a game to get someone undressed did not quite appeal to anyone.
Although starting in 7th grade showering after gym was mandatory - and you would see each other changing clothes at a sleepover or the like - there was NOTHING like a nude beach so being naked for "hours at a time" was unheard of! There are very few nude beaches at all in the US and so that ability to just be comfortable hanging out with a buddy naked never occurred. It would have been both exciting and terrifying - seeing everyone else but then the concerns over being seen ("Am I big enough", "Oh no I am getting hard") so outside of gym showers it was really only a small group that you would feel comfortable being naked in front of.

Quote:
We barely made it to the HS when we saw the folks walking over from the beach to the bushes and having sex there: str8 mostly. Sometimes gay, too. Sure, everyone was thrilled with the str8 variety and NO ONE ever really mentioned that the guys were getting at it, too, in anything but in disparaging terms... but it was all out there for us to see and learn from...
Realizing there were people in the bushes having sex must have been exciting as hell - but I suspect I would have gotten a bad sunburn on my back because of laying face down to hide my excitement!

The "disparaging terms" for the gays was just the same here - often following the rule of he "doth protest too much" with guys - frequently the one who make the most negative comments about the gays in public was the first guy to suggest fooling around in private.

Funny how especially as a teen you feel if anyone knew you had sex with other guys it would destroy your "image" and "manhood". That is one major change that has occurred in the last decade - people are willing to accept being gay / bi at a much younger age. Although it still is not easy and I admire them the courage I never would have had, these days it is an option for many of them.

Quote:
This early exposure probably helped us do away with the 'usual games' that John described so well above. Our games mostly focused on making sure that no one ever caught us in the act; that the word did not spread beyond a very specific group of friends, and first and foremost that a dude who bottomed did not look bad. He had to have some (usually lame-to very lame) face-saving explanation as to why he agreed to suck dick and get fucked.
I suspect the nude beaches were a major part in not needing the "usual games" we went through as a kid. The extended time naked at the beach gave you the chance to realize some are bigger some smaller - everyone hits puberty at their own speed - and all those questions we tried to answer by stupid games because we could not say "Hey Steve - do you have hair yet?"

The making sure you don't get caught was the number one rule of all! Thankfully - it was close a few times - but we were never caught in the act. We also had a perceived "degrees" of gayness - that some acts were thought of as "more gay" than others and you could justify some things much easier than others - so life was basically "don't ask don't tell".
Quote |