Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New to the scene
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2017, 12:52 PM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

I suck cock without a condom, but usually make him strap on one if he's gonna fuck me. I've done it a couple times bareback. Still neg. I did suck my first cock with a condom on. You can (and should) use lubricated condoms! Going in (or taking it in) dry will hurt! Carry a flavored one. My top condoms are Durex, Lifestyles and Crown (in the blue wrapper). Don't use Trojan cause they break!

As far as NSA.....ricki4678 is right! Arcades/Bookstores are dying out sorta. The adult theater I always frequented turned their theater into a mini stripclub to combat cruising! But, there's always the truckstop next door lol.

Online is okay, but a lot of inexperienced guys who end up flaking or pretending tend to lurk online so be careful. Craigslist would be a good option, but, even then its a waste of time. The NSA m4m scene is sorta dying out and being replaced by "long-term relationships" with barely legal teen boys who don't know what sex is yet, or married guys living out a fantasy. So do some trial and error if you go this route.

For the poh-poh, undercovers usually do raids. They can't solicit you cause they'll be guilty, and you're not a prostitute, so there's goes the case against you (sorta). They would usually pick out a time during heavy traffic and go in. My best hookups were in late-late nights!
Quote |