Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - motel play
Thread: motel play
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2017, 09:31 PM
Tiffanyheels
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigboy View Post
it's been awhile, i'd get a motel room near a tranny club and abs in NoHo. i'd meet guys at the club and after hours at the abs. i'd cruise the blvd late nights, get followed to my room, i stripped to my lingerie and wait in my room in the dark ... then a knock on the door, i peep through the door, guy in his 30's latino, i unlocked the door, i stood there in my lingerie, he said nice, closed the door, said he was horny, i sucked his cock then he took me to the bed, took off his pants and fucked me ... was kind of drunk and didn't last long. laid there, masturbating ... up to that time i done any anon scenes like that. i did it a couple of times more, 2 am blvd cruise in drag, followed my room, open blind, door slightly opened waiting

I have also been in a room and had a guy's come over with the lights off and the door ajar and I was masterbating on the bed and he comes in and starts to rub me and touch me. Run his hand on my silky pantyhose thigh, kiss me then Inwould put his throbbing cock in my mouth and suck him until he exploded in my mouth
Quote |