Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok update anyone?
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2017, 08:03 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Dullsville

The Bangkok bars continue to be very hit and miss. I had some good luck, or at least found several cute guys, back in December. But when I went out last Sunday night, there wasn't anything worth my time or money. I went to X-Size, poked my head in Top Man, then wandered over to Screw Boy, and finally Super A. Nothing remotely appealed to me. Each bar seemed to have fewer guys than the previous month, expect for Super A, which had more than I'd seen in a long time (about a dozen, which is a lot for them!). Each bar was also devoid of customers. Very depressing.

The only positive thing was that the drink prices at Super A are still reasonable: 150 baht for my beer, and only 100 baht for the beer that I bought I guy I know who works there. Compare that to X Size where it's 400 baht per drink. Ouch! The other thing of note is all the non-Thai guys working these bars. Many Vietnamese, Burmese (Myanmar), Lao, and Cambodians working the bars nowadays. The last 2 guys I took from X Size were bother from Vienna, as was a guy I talked to at Screw Boy. None of them did anything but lie there and wait to be serviced. Cute, but that was about it.

I've taken several guys from GBoySiam in recent months, and that's also hit and miss. Most of time they look MUCH older than the photos that they are posting online. Some do it all, and some are limited. I usually am much more satisfied with the guys I meet at bars, but finding anyone both good looking (well, at least one that appeals to me!) and versatile in bed is VERY difficult these days. Sigh. At least there's my trusty left hand!
Quote |